تسجيل جديد
اختر لونك المفضل
Yahoo! Answers>[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : How to get laid as a 20 year old black virgin?
ملك على عرش ذاته 9:20 PM 25 - 12 - 2013
Look, I'm not tryimg to be a player or anything, I just want to get laid already. The reason I want to is because I'm still a virgin. A Black Virgin. Correct me if I'm wrong, but how many brothers you know that are virgins at 20 years old? The closest I have ever gotten to having with a girl was when I grinding with them at a club.I just want one, , tan, white girl to get it on with for a night, and if it leads into a relationship, then ok. Don't get me wrong. If she's asian, hispanic, or even black. Then I went mind lol. I just prefer whIte. Are my looks the problem? Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing Video Hosting Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing Video Hosting Or is it myself? I go after what I want. But when I comes to wanting , I dont know how to go about it. One thing I REFUSE to do is pay for at a strip club or some hoe on the street. I just want an experience. And just like I'm being honest in this question, I need some honest answers. Whar is it that I need to get laid. I'm in the United States Army now, come on. Don't assune I have low confidence just because I asked this question either, I have all the confidence in the world. I go after what I want, but that doesn't mean that I get what I want. So any advice?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2